Friday 6 April 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #266

Hi guys!

Welcome back to my blog!! Great to have you here!! Today's card has been made for the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge #266 and this is the sketch we are following:


And this is my interpretation:


I used the For The Love Of Stamps Cocktail Party stamp set from Hunkydory, along with my trusty Large Stitched Rectangles from Lawn Fawn, the Sugar Chic 12 x 12 paper pad by Heidi Swapp and some sequins from Lucy's Cards.

Such a simple layout but I love how it turned out. The sequins are almost bubbles coming out of the cocktail glasses!

I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers on Hunkydory Ink Me! cardstock for the images along with a waterbrush, and I stamped them with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.


I just love this fun sentiment - just suits this card perfectly!

Until next time..

Crafty Hugs!






6 comments:

  1. This is cute & such a fab design. Love the sequin placement & sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn, it was a fun one to make!

      Delete
  2. Love this! Those drinks are great and every hour should be happy hour! ;-) Glad I found you through the challenge, see you around!

    ReplyDelete