Monday 2 April 2018

Congrats On Your New Home

Hi guys!

This card I have to share with you today is using this new Happy Village stamp set and coordinating dies. I adore this stamp set and as soon as I saw the samples that had been made by the DT with it I was sold. The other Lawn Fawn products used were Large Stitched Rectangles dies and Everyday Sentiment Banner dies. I am a bit obsessed with the stitched rectangles to be honest, I use them on everything at the moment!!


I get all my Lawn Fawn products from Seven Hill Crafts website, they are brilliant! They sell lots of US brands that are not easy to source over this side of the pond and their customer service and delivery time is great!

Along with these, the images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copic markers. The paper is from the Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy 6x6 paper pad from American Crafts. I also used the Mini Cloud stencil from MFT with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for the sky, and the WPlus9 Landscape Borders die with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink for the grass.


I think this card will be going to my brother-in-law who has just bought his first house! 

Hope you have enjoyed your Easter break!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment